Chevy Chase Sign
This product is currently sold out.
The Chevy Chase neighborhood is a significant part of Lexington's history and future. Originally developed in the 1920s and 30s. The land that was to become Chevy Chase was originally owned by Henry Clay. One portion of Chevy Chase that was developed in the 1920's was part of Clay's estate, Ashland. The other portion, a much larger tract of land, was Clay's adjoining horse farm, Ashland Stock Farm, and it was not subdivided until the 1930's.